The project will have the following outcomes:
Capacity building: At least four HEIs will adopt the ‘climate micro-credentials’ that were developed, tested, and improved during the project.
Ecosystem integration and engagement: At least eight climate and social innovation projects will be developed in at least four different smart-specialisation-based innovation ecosystems.
Regional growth and competitiveness: At least 32 start-ups and scale-ups will improve their capacities for climate transition and digital transformation, as well as their overall competitiveness and growth.
Institutional change: At least one multidisciplinary organisational mechanism and incentive system will be implemented to enable the integrative and systemic nature of HEIs’ education and R&I activities.
The project aims to achieve the following results:
- At least 1472 trained & 144 mentored students and staff members.
- 4 new Climate Innovation Laboratories.
- Over 100 stakeholders engaged in the design of 8 Climate Innovation Projects.
- 32 start-ups/scale-ups supported and minimum 4 integrated as practical cases in each training program.
- 10 new partnerships established as a result of the project.